Copywriting – your key to more sales
Copywriting is your key to more sales. These days, somewhere between 50-95% of all presales research is done long before we speak to a salesperson. What that means is that the words you put out into the world (print, press, radio, audio, video, texts and web) are the words you are judged by.
And only if they’re good enough to compete will you generate sales.
Never before in the history of humankind have we done more writing that we do now. Sales used to be the role of salespeople; these days we write – in all our marketing communications. If you’re not getting the return you want from your sales and marketing efforts, you need to speak to us.
Typical copywriting services
Every client is different and every copywriting project has unique needs. The kinds of copywriting we do includes:
- Websites (straight copy as well as SEO copywriting)
- Blog and Article Writing (online blogs, articles for print and web, case studies etc…)
- Brochures and Print Copy (flyers, company profiles, point of sales promos etc…)
- Direct Marketing (sales emails, sales texts, direct mailings etc…)
- Technical Writing (product specifications, technical sales collateral etc…)
- B2B Copy (tender documents, marketing communications, sales collateral, etc…)
- Scriptwriting (radio advertising, animations, audio instructions, videos etc…)
- Writing Advertising Copy (newspaper & radio ads, real estate sales etc…)
- Templated copywriting guides (simple guides that make it easy for your team to use)
Need copywriting for a flyer? Want a regular article or newsletter written and just want a price? Get in touch.
Tailored copywriting services
Want an idea on price for your marketing project? Just get in touch. We provide a free initial consultation and then give you a detailed estimate for the copywriting services you require.